Licensing Selina's Artwork
Selina Fenech is always happy to hear enquiries from businesses and entrepreneurs about using her fairy and fantasy artworks for product licensing or business proposals. Please contact Selina directly to discuss options and terms. Selina chooses only to license her art to quality manufacturers and products, and enjoys building mutually beneficial relationships with the companies she works with.
Why License Selinas Art?
- Selina Fenech Fairies and Fantasy has been a registered business since 2002 with merchandise being produced and marketed worldwide, to over 30 different countries.
- Selina's artwork has been published in the UK Pentacle Magazine, US Faery Magazine, UK Fae Magazine, Australian Spellcraft Magazine, Australian Witchcraft magazine, "500 Fairy Motifs" by Myrea Petit,"Visions of Atlantis" by Ellen Million Graphics, and "Curvy 4" by Yen Magazine, as well as interviews in various newpapers and on radio shows.
- In the 06/07 financial year, Selina Fenech Fairies and Fantasy sold over 14,500 artwork based products, NOT including licensed merchandise.
- Selina Fenech currently licenses her artwork to and works with manufacturers worldwide including Classic Imports, Blue Angel Publishing, Koala Card Publishing, Pacific Trading Collectables, The Australian Bookmark Company, Munro Gifts Figurines, Lazy Time Toys, Peter Stone Jewelry, Yujean/Net Sales Merchandise, Trinity Products Apparel, Heaven and Earth Designs, Bunch of Fun Stamps, The Craft Station, Enchanted Tattoos, My Scarlet Rose Accessories, Creative Image Licensing Management and Marianne Design.
- Selina Fenech holds a degree in Graphic Design, with experience with major publishing companies and years of experience in design, development and marketing of artwork merchandise.
- Popular and appealing artworks with a broad market range and established fan base!
- Use of existing artwork collection, or development of new, specially targetted designs.
Visit the Portfolio Gallery to see some examples of the beautiful fairy and fantasy products currently being produced with Selina's artworks by different companies around the world. Many of Selina's designs have wonderful merchandising possibilities, and Selina is open to discussing licensing with large or small companies seeking enchanting images for their product range.
Ph: +61 (0) 415 651 381
Mail: Selina Fenech
PO Box 88
Kurri Kurri NSW 2327
Shop the complete Selina Fenech fairy art and fantasy art range of gifts and art prints at fairiesandfantasy.com